Features and highlights
- Customizable configurations serve various applications
- Rugged and reliable – EN 137 approval
- Simplicity – ease of use and maintenance (no electronics)
- Ergonomic backplate design
- State-of-the-art pressure reducer requires only minimal maintenance
- Warning signal for added safety
- Harness zippers for easy switching of pressure gauge and demand valve
- Chest strap prevents any slipping of shoulder harness
- Demand valve with Plug & Breathe connection for automatic activation at first breath and automatic switch-off at disconnect
- Pressure gauge with rubber cap for increased protection against shock and impact
Markets: Fire Service, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Confined Space, Firefighting, Search & Rescue
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 137:2006, Type II